Book Your #AAJA17 RooM at the Loews Philadelphia hotel
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19107
Loews Philadelphia Hotel is the official host hotel for the 2017 AAJA National Convention. AAJA’s group rate is $169 per night (Wednesday, July 26 – Saturday, July 29) for single and double rooms. The deadline to book with the AAJA group rate is Thursday, July 6. Beginning July 7, rooms will be based on availability and prices will return to prevailing rates.
Located in the nation’s first skyscraper, rising a commanding 33 stories into the air with curved glass and bold geometric shapes, the Loews Philadelphia Hotel was constructed in the Art Deco period and was home to our country’s first savings bank. From 20 miles away, you can still catch sight of the undisturbed sign of the original owners— The Philadelphia Savings Fund Society— as PSFS glows in glorious red neon. Loews Philadelphia Hotel combines living history with warm sophistication, offering indoor pool, complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room, fitness center and valet parking. It’s conveniently located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, within a short distance of the Liberty Bell, the U.S. Mint, the Betsy Ross House and the National Constitution Center.
Book early! The special AAJA group rate is $169 per night (within the dates of Thursday, July 20 – Tuesday, August 1) for single and double rooms. The deadline to book with the AAJA rate is Thursday, July 6. Beginning July 7, rooms will be based on availability and prices will return to prevailing rates.
- Before you book, please read through the following information:
- Be advised that AAJA will hold its 2017 Annual Convention room block only at Loews Philadelphia Hotel. No other housing organization is associated with our conference or the room block. Loews will never call you to make a reservation, and they will not offer any rates different than what has been communicated on our site. You can make your reservation through the link or reservation number listed below.
- Convention attendees are encouraged to reserve their room using the passkey link, also located in the header above.
- All group rates will include complimentary Wi-Fi in the guest room.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a room (on the date that the reservation is made). Please note if you are planning to share a room, reservations must be made by an individual who is 21 years old. Individuals under 21 are permitted to stay in the room with a roommate who is over the age of 21.
For further questions about the AAJA room block at Loews, contact Justin Seiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.